- Visitors must stay on marked trails or roads at all times.
- All elements on the Reserve are protected, including flowers and other plant material, animals, birds, insects, and rocks. Collecting or disturbing any element is strictly prohibited without a Scientific Collecting Permit issued by the Reserve Manager.
- Smoking, fires, and camping are prohibited. Please carry all trash out with you, including food scraps.
- Dogs and other pets, leashed or unleashed, are not permitted on the Reserve.
- Hunting, shooting, trapping, and firearms are prohibited.
- Visitor vehicles are prohibited on the Reserve except during specially scheduled events.
- Obey all trail signs, particularly those marked “closed.”
- Do not abandon or release any wild or domestic animals.
- Horseback and bicycle riding is permitted only on designated multi-use trails.
- These rules are enforceable under State of California Fish and Game Code section 1530 and Riverside County Ordinance 328. Please report any violations to the Reserve Ranger or the Reserve Manager.
The Reserve trails are open daily from sunrise until sunset. Closures may occur due to weather or safety conditions.
Visitor Center Information
- Hours Tuesday-Sunday 9:00 am- 5:00 pm (Closed on Monday)
- Phone: 951-677-6951
- Fax: 951-696-5968
Day Use Fees (Cash Only)
- $4 each adult pedestrian
- $3 each child between 2 and 12.
Multi-Use Area: (Sylvan Meadows area)
Dog on leash, equestrian riders, bicycling on Sylvan Meadows. To view SRP Reserve map
- $4.00 13+years
- $3.00 2-12 years
- $1.00 dog on 6′ leash and pedestrian day use fee
- $1.00 horse in addition to pedestrian day use fee
Interpretive Programs: (Included with day use fes)
General Public – phone for date and time information
Topics may include Reserve geology, plant communities, human history and Reserve conservation story.
School & Group Programs
- School interpretive programs last approximately 2.5 hours
- Elementary – college age students welcome
- Reservations required
- Please visit: Field Trip for registration.
- Programs held Tuesday – Friday throughout the year
- Afternoon programs; some morning programs are available.
- Phone or email for further information
- Program Fees: Public Elementary 3rd grade, $3.00 each student. Middle School, High School, College, Private School, Scouts and Private Groups,
$5.00 each participant