Tucked away in the foothills beneath beautiful Mt. San Gorgonio, Bogart Park is located just 5 miles north of Beaumont at the northern end of Cherry Valley. With over 400 acres of shady oak forests, luscious green meadows, a picturesque pond, and amazing mountain views, Bogart Park is a hidden gem of authentic outdoor and natural recreational opportunities.
Beautiful natural scenery, greenery, and open skies offer a setting that feels far removed from the city. Bogart Park’s day use area is located on an expansive green meadow that houses a fun playground with separate play areas for ages 2-5 and 5-12, sure to generate enthusiasm from the kids. Two covered patios are ideal settings for group picnics or a special birthday party. Trails that meander through the hills surrounding Bogart Park are perfect for hiking, bike riding, horseback riding and leisurely dog walks. Twenty-six spacious campsites – with fire rings, picnic areas, and access to restrooms – provide the perfect setting for a family or group camping trip.
In addition, Bogart Park’s equestrian campground area has 11 corrals that can accommodate up to 2 horses each. There is room for up to 20 rigs (horse or camping trailers) or tents. The equestrian campground has a watering trough, available water, fire rings and portable toilets.
Park guides and more information are available at Riverside County Park District Headquarters or at Bogart Park.
*Passport America discounts are not applicable with other discounts.
unless reserved by a group.
- 26 tent and RV camp sites
- Grocery store (2 mile distance)
- Picnic Areas
- Restrooms (no showers)
- Portable toilets
- Biking Trails
- Equestrian Trails
- Running Trails
- Hiking Trails
- Fire/grill rings
- Pet friendly
- Horse stalls
- Watering trough
- Bicycle riders must wear helmet
- No ground fires allowed
- No more than 6 occupants and 2 vehicles per site
- Maximum stay of 14 days within a 28-day period
- No fireworks
- No firearms
- Do not remove, deface, or disturb any part of the park features or wildlife
- Do not gather firewood in the park
- Do not attach anything to trees
- Pets must be kept on controlled leashes (Maximum leash length – 6 feet)
- Do not leave pet unattended
- Clean up promptly after pet
- Due to drought conditions and as a safety precaution, campfires and use of fire rings are not permitted in the park at this time.