Tucked away in the foothills beneath beautiful Mt. San Gorgonio, Bogart Park is located just 5 miles north of Beaumont at the northern end of Cherry Valley. With over 400 acres of shady oak forests, luscious green meadows, a picturesque fishing pond, and amazing mountain views, Bogart Park is a hidden gem of authentic outdoor and natural recreational opportunities.
Beautiful natural scenery, greenery, and open skies offer a setting that feels far removed from the city. Bogart Park’s day use area is located on an expansive green meadow that houses a fun playground with separate play areas for ages 2-5 and 5-12, sure to generate enthusiasm from the kids. Two covered patios are ideal settings for group picnics or a special birthday party. Trails that meander through the hills surrounding Bogart Park are perfect for hiking, bike riding, horseback riding and leisurely dog walks. The fishing pond, stocked with catfish during the summer months, provides a serene environment for an idyllic day with rod and reel. Twenty-six spacious campsites – with fire rings, picnic areas, and access to restrooms – provide the perfect setting for a family or group camping trip.
In addition, Bogart Park’s equestrian campground area has 11 corrals that can accommodate up to 2 horses each. There is room for up to 20 rigs (horse or camping trailers) or tents. The equestrian campground has a watering trough, available water, fire rings and portable toilets.
Park guides and more information are available at Riverside County Park District Headquarters or at Bogart Park.
*Passport America discounts are not applicable with other discounts.
unless reserved by a group.
- 26 tent and RV camp sites
- Fishing pond
- Grocery store (2 mile distance)
- Picnic Areas
- Restrooms (no showers)
- Portable toilets
- Biking Trails
- Equestrian Trails
- Running Trails
- Hiking Trails
- Fire/grill rings
- Pet friendly
- Horse stalls
- Watering trough
- Bicycle riders must wear helmet
- Build fires only in safe, personal stoves in grill/fire rings provided
- No ground fires allowed
- No more than 6 occupants and 2 vehicles per site
- Maximum stay of 14 days within a 28-day period
- No fireworks
- No firearms
- Do not remove, deface, or disturb any part of the park features or wildlife
- Do not gather firewood in the park
- Do not attach anything to trees
- Pets must be kept on controlled leashes (Maximum leash length – 6 feet)
- Do not leave pet unattended
- Clean up promptly after pet