The stunning Mayflower Park is situated alongside the remarkable Colorado River in Blythe, California, only 25 miles west of Quartzsite Arizona. The clear blue of the river mimics the beautiful blue skyline with spacious green grass nestled in between. With numerous water and land activities, finding something to do is never a problem.
Mayflower Park is extremely accommodating with fishing, picnic and barbecue areas. The Park also has magnificent day and overnight use with 152 roomy RV sites with water and utilities, as well as 27 additional lovely dry camping sites.
Mayflower Park is a one of a kind park with breathtaking open fields and gorgeous willowing trees perfectly placed along the dazzling Colorado River. The view alone is worth the visit, but the endless activities create lasting memories.
Park guides and more information are available at Riverside County Park District Headquarters or at Mayflower Park.
- Picnic Area/Cabanas
- Open grass area
- Large parking lot
- Electricity (specific sites)
- Dump stations
- Boat launch
- Lawn bowling
- Special events
- Bicycle riders must wear helmet
- No ground fires allowed
- No more than 6 occupants and 2 vehicles per site
- Maximum stay of 14 days within a 28-day period
- No fireworks
- No firearms
- Do not remove, deface, or disturb any part of the park features or wildlife
- Do not gather firewood in the park
- Do not attach anything to trees
- Pets must be kept on controlled leashes (Maximum leash length – 6 feet)
- Do not leave pet unattended
- Clean up promptly after pet
- *Passport America discounts are not applicable with other discounts.
If you or your organization is interested in reserving one or more RivCo Parks campsites, cabins, campgrounds, or other park areas for an event, you may submit a Special Event Permit Application here: http://www.rivcoparks.org/reservations/special-events/special-event-application/ or for more information, call (800)234-PARK (7275), and select option 3 from the menu.