The award-winning Jurupa Valley Boxing Club, located in Rubidoux, offers conditioning and training services for both male and female boxers. Members, from age 8 to adults, have access to a broad range of training equipment with experienced volunteer trainers and coaches ready to help beginning to experienced boxers improve their skills and fitness habits.
The recipient of numerous honors and prizes, JVBC encourages safe boxing practices by only allowing licensed fighters to participate in sparring matches against JVBC members.
Dedicated to encouraging active lifestyles and maximum community access, JVBC offers zero to low cost membership fees for income- eligible youth made possible by a grant-funded program. Visitors are welcome to tour the Jurupa Valley Boxing Club by appointment. Please contact staff at 951-682-7186.
The Jurupa Valley Boxing Club is open to members Monday-Friday, 4:00-7:30pm.
- Volunteer Trainers/Coaches
- Professional Fighters
- Amateur Fighters
- Quality Training Equipment
- Double Ended Bags
- Speed Bags
- Punching Bags
- Pull-up/Leg Lift Machine
- Sit Up Benches
- Boxing Ring (22’)
- Equipment Available for Check-out
- Head Gear
- Body Gear
- Jump Ropes
- No Sparring Unlicensed
- No rough-housing
- No misuse of equipment
- No Baggy Clothing, needs to be fitted gym attire
- No “hanging out” (loitering)
- No use of weight equipment unless 17 or older
- No hitting of the bags unless hands are properly wrapped
- Members must sign in at front table everyday
- Membership dues are due every 5th of the month, non payment will result in not being allowed in gym
- Membership subject to revocation at any time
Back to Top