Located at 5249 Crestmore Road, the Rancho Jurupa Regional Sports Park is home to 32 acres of beautiful, lush, natural and synthetic turf fields. Comprised of four large marked and lighted synthetic turf fields, two large natural turf fields as well as nine smaller natural turf fields, the park is available by reservation for many outdoor activities.
Nestled between the synthetic and natural fields is a landscaped plaza with picnic shelters, restrooms, a snack bar and two playgrounds. Illuminating the four synthetic and two natural fields is green lighting by Musco allowing a more energy efficient way of lighting the park. The upward light will also minimize sky glow and light spill.
Applications for field use are currently being accepted. If you are interested in utilizing the sports park for your league or tournament play, please call (951) 683-3492.
- 4 Lighted and Marked Synthetic Turf Fields (70X100 yd)
- 2 Lighted and Marked Natural Turf Fields (50X100 yd)
- 9 Smaller Natural Turf Fields
- Concession Facilities
- 6 10’X10’ Picnic Shelters
- 1 65’X30’ Picnic Shelter
- 1 27’ Hexagon Picnic Shelter
- Drinking Fountains
- 5 RV Parking Stalls
- 400+ General Parking Stalls
- 17 Handicap Parking Stalls
- Walking Path