Crestmore Manor

This historic landmark, now owned by Riverside County Regional Park and Open-Space District, is a much-desired location for any type of event. Some highlights of the well-manicured grounds include brick paving, an expansive lawn, majestic old shade trees, and a picturesque pond, all of which create an ideal backdrop for wedding photos and exchanging vows. The courtyard also features a charming fountain and enough space to facilitate an intimate outdoor setting. The Carriage House, located directly behind the mansion, is perfect for hosting a beautiful indoor reception or party. The landscaped manor is able to accommodate up to 300 guests.


  • Pond
  • Banquet Hall
  • Landscaped Grounds
  • Scenic Surroundings
  • Kitchen Rental
  • Dance Floor
  • VIP/Groom Room
  • Interior Tables
  • Interior Chairs
  • Audio/Visual Equipment
  • Special Corporate Weekday Rates
  • Beer, Wine and Champagne is Permitted


  • Event Holder may serve but not sell, beer, wine and/or champagne ONLY during the event.
  • Hard alcohol is NOT permitted.
  • Music MUST cease by 10 p.m. per County Ordinance No. 847.
  • Event Insurance is required.
  • There is no tax or gratuities.
  • A RivCoParks staff member will be present at your event.
  • Clean up/decorating is the responsibility of the Event Holder.

Click Here for Pricing & Packages

Contact Us:

Crestmore Manor
4600 Crestmore Road
Jurupa Valley, CA 92509
(951) 955-4587


Q: What sort of packages do you have?
A: Crestmore Manor offers Ceremony Only Packages, Photography Session Packages, Weekday Packages, and Weekend Packages.

Q: Can I have my ceremony outside and my reception inside?
A: There is a set location for the ceremony which is outside in front of the Manor. The reception can be held inside based on your guest count or it can held outside.

Q: Do you provide tables, chairs, linens and napkins?
A: Tables and chairs are included in your rental price up to 200 people for inside receptions only. We do not provide linens and napkins.

Q: I’m having my wedding here. Will someone be available to help with my rehearsal?
A: You must handle your own rehearsal. Staff is only provided for your event.

Q: When can I come to decorate for my event? Will someone be there to help me?
A: Decorating starts at the selected event time chosen by the Event Holder.  All decorating is done by the Event Holder.

Q: I want to hold a county or corporate event, who do I contact?
A: Special rates are available for county or corporate events. Hours vary according to the events schedule. Contact a Special Events Coordinator for more information.

Q: How do I go about having an event at Crestmore Manor?
A: Contact a Special Events Coordinator! Appointments are required for property showing.

Q: Is smoking and drinking allowed on property?
A: Smoking is allowed in designated areas only. Beer and Wine is permitted on a conditional basis.

Check out what RivCoParks has to offer: