- Banquet Hall
- Landscaped Grounds
- Scenic Surroundings
- Kitchen Rental
- Dance Floor
- VIP/Groom Room
- Interior Tables
- Interior Chairs
- Audio/Visual Equipment
- Special Corporate Weekday Rates
- Beer, Wine and Champagne is Permitted
- Event Holder may serve but not sell, beer, wine and/or champagne ONLY during the event.
- Hard alcohol is NOT permitted.
- Music MUST cease by 10 p.m. per County Ordinance No. 847.
- Event Insurance is required.
- There is no tax or gratuities.
- A RivCoParks staff member will be present at your event.
- Clean up/decorating is the responsibility of the Event Holder.
4600 Crestmore Road
Jurupa Valley, CA 92509
Q: What sort of packages do you have?
A: Crestmore Manor offers Ceremony Only Packages, Photography Session Packages, Weekday Packages, and Weekend Packages.
Q: Can I have my ceremony outside and my reception inside?
A: There is a set location for the ceremony which is outside in front of the Manor. The reception can be held inside based on your guest count or it can held outside.
Q: Do you provide tables, chairs, linens and napkins?
A: Tables and chairs are included in your rental price up to 200 people for inside receptions only. We do not provide linens and napkins.
Q: I’m having my wedding here. Will someone be available to help with my rehearsal?
A: You must handle your own rehearsal. Staff is only provided for your event.
Q: When can I come to decorate for my event? Will someone be there to help me?
A: Decorating starts at the selected event time chosen by the Event Holder. All decorating is done by the Event Holder.
Q: I want to hold a county or corporate event, who do I contact?
A: Special rates are available for county or corporate events. Hours vary according to the events schedule. Contact a Special Events Coordinator for more information.
Q: How do I go about having an event at Crestmore Manor?
A: Contact a Special Events Coordinator! Appointments are required for property showing.
Q: Is smoking and drinking allowed on property?
A: Smoking is allowed in designated areas only. Beer and Wine is permitted on a conditional basis.