The purpose of the Park District Finance Division is to provide timely financial reports and analyses, effective purchasing services, and administrative support so District Management can make fiscal and organizational decisions for optimal use of District resources.
Information for New Vendors
To register as a vendor with the County of Riverside, please follow the instructions below. If you have any questions or difficulties, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Register online via the County’s Purchasing website: http://www.purchasing.co.riverside.ca.us/
- Upon successful online registration, you will receive an email with further instructions for submitting your IRS documents to the Auditor-Controller for final approval.
We rely on our vendors to support us in our vision to be the regional leader in improving lives through people, parks, places, and programs! Please help us expedite the processing of your invoices by making note of the following:
Where to send your invoices
- Email: Parks-Finance@rivco.org ~ best option for fastest processing
- Fax: (951) 955-4319
Riverside County Park Open-Space District Attn: Parks Finance
4600 Crestmore Road
Jurupa Valley, CA 92509-6858
Include the following information on each invoice to ensure prompt payment:
- Company Name
- Current Remit To Address
- Invoice Number
- Invoice Date
- Service Period (if applicable)
- Taxable Items (if applicable)
- Total Amount of Current Charges
- Purchaser’s Name, Location, or Site Address where work was performed (if applicable)
- Blanket Purchase Order (BPO) or Regular Purchase Order (PO) number (if applicable) for purchases over $400
GET PAID FASTER!
If you don’t want to wait for your check to arrive in the mail, the Riverside County Auditor-Controller’s Office offers the ePayables program whereby you can receive prompt payment via credit card instead. If you are interested in this program, please email: ACO_epayables@rivco.org