We’re kicking off our Fishing Clinics at Rancho Jurupa Regional Park on Jan. 26, 2019! This is a FREE community event taking place from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. Kids who participate in our Fishing Clinic will have an opportunity to learn the basics of fishing, and will be able to catch their own fish. Loaner fishing equipment will be available on a first-come, first-served basis to kids who complete all 5 stations.
General Rules to participate in the Fishing Clinic:
* All children must be accompanied by an adult.
* Children should not be left unattended after they have been registered.
* Children 15 and under may participate.
* Must participate in all learning stations in order to participate in free loan and reel.
* All participants will be asked to sign a waiver.